Jambands.ca

new logo - new banner testing

bouche

yeah, I would like to do that, but you must realize how much time that would take.

Basically, I am considering revamping the style completely to follow them new colours. There could be a couple of variations on the style of course. The biggest problem is that my sandbox is the LIVE SITE!

yeah, I would like to do that, but you must realize how much time that would take.

Basically, I am considering revamping the style completely to follow them new colours. There could be a couple of variations on the style of course. The biggest problem is that my sandbox is the LIVE SITE!

should be quite interesting in that case :)

So, where do you think the Lime and Pink would work?

pink pages with lime type! (I kid, that'd be nightmare)

I want to flatten the 3-d looking buttons too. Maybe the menu buttons can go pink...or borders around the tables can go lime. I dunno, but 2 new colours ROCK!

like the flat buttons plan, 3D buttons are soooo 2003...

agree the colon in the banner isn't trouble... the url itself is right there above it... if you can't figure that out you'll never find your tent at the end of the night at Evolve (like an invitation to grow a tiny bit as a free thinker in a complicated world)...

I managed to find "project.ioni.st" earlier while doing a search for "projectionist"... and now I'm bit more of a freer thinker... case in point :)

Edited by Guest
correcting freely thought spelling mistakes

The "come waste your time with us" font is too small...this comes from the web/graphic designer down the hall from us and her websites are award-winning...

Other than that, looks sa-weet!!! ;)

that's gonna get fixed later at home for sure with that kind of pro advice ;)

was going to suggest using the Sharpen Filter on the small text to make it stand out clearer (surround text using the rectangular marquee > Filter > Sharpen)... thought the sublety of the tiny text was a nice touch... like a whisper

here's the logo with the small text sharpened (best also viewed against the same blue background)

could also increase the spacing between the letters by "50" or "75"

try it with the text bigger too, see what fills the bill best

do you have a copy of Illustrator? I find it to be the superior tool for working on graphics... Photoshop>pictures - Ilustrator>graphics

Edited by Guest
yep