Jambands.ca

Driving from T.O. to P.E.I.

Large Marge

a friend of mine once said the best stop he'd ever did while going east was stopping at SABIAN Cymbal factory in Meductic, New Brunswick. they gave a free tour of the factory and after the tour they let him pick out a Cymbals off the show room floor for free..nice. the best part of the story was that Phil Collins was there hand picking his cymbals and he totaly got to have lunch with phil.

Well of course there is always "le sexy bar" just around saint louis de ha ha... or in hartland they got the longest covered bridge in the world.."the capitol" in fredericton always rocks in the summer time... Bypass fredericton completely and head down to St. Andrews by the Sea then along the bay of Fundy,St. John rocks again now, and then onto Moncton then up to PEI... OK thats all for now I'm having too many flashbacks!! GOD BLESS THE MARITIMES!!!

Thanks for all the tips kids... we're taking three or four days there and three days back. Should hopefully be able to see lots of these things.

The Fredericton art gallery has three pieces by Salvador Dali.

Are you friggin serious? I was thinking about the bypass down to see Farley but he'll be reeling from Sunseeker anyway.. maybe some Fred-town gallery hopping is in order;)

Take the bikes and cruise around in P.E.I. It's a great province for bikes.

I forget what the name of the place is, but there's a place in P.E.I. that has all these replica's of old Castles and Stone buildings. You can go there and pretend to be a greek God and Goddess.

being from st. stephen, nb all of the above are great suggestions...the art gallary in freddy is awesome!

spent alot of time in st. andrews its one of my favorite places! Cjamson, I remember seeing you and the rest of caution jam there at the tidal pool yrs ago when I really had no idea who you were or where you guys were from but loved yas!...thats really why I moved to SoOn ;) hehe

the hope well cape (flower pot) rocks just outside of moncton, nb are really something to see...

I usually go through the states(since my town is on the border of calais maine and the drive is much more interesting peppered with awesome little towns all through the new england states)...and if you head for burlington,vt that is one amazing drive in and out...and the town is ok too :P we got in there for just a "quick stop" to check out nectar's ...then ended up on church st. 4 or 5hrs later we finally forced ourselves outta there ... just a word of warning :)

Edited by Guest