Jambands.ca

more bands added to moe.down 7

afro poppa

info/reviews of this fest please....

...looks like camping is included in ticket price? can someone confirm?

...how big a fest is it (as in what's the # of bodies I'll be sharing front-of-stage dance space with?)

...is there (good) food vending?

...has anyone recently bought "will-call" tix online? I couldn't figure out how to do this.

...who from the board is on board already (apart from those that posted above)?

...looks like camping is included in ticket price? can someone confirm?

Yes.

...how big a fest is it (as in what's the # of bodies I'll be sharing front-of-stage dance space with?)

Total attendance is 6500 - 7000.

...is there (good) food vending?

Yes, and the prices are reasonable. You can also get food most of the day, including at a regular person's breakfast time. There's a usually a burrito/falafel stand, a pizza stand, a burger stand, a coffee stand, etc. There are two stands for draft beer; last year, it was Saranac (a NY state micro-brewery), and I think it was US$3 for a standard plastic beer cup full, with several styles (lager, pale ale, dark ale) available.

...has anyone recently bought "will-call" tix online? I couldn't figure out how to do this.

Not that I know of.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

One thing to realize about moe.down is that there are different rules for the camping areas (there are three of them) vs. the concert area. When you get to the gate, you exchange your ticket for a wristband, which you have to show to get into the concert area (the main food vending area is within the concert area). You're not allowed to bring things like beer into the concert area (I think you can get away with sealed water bottles), but outside of that in the camping area, anything goes (though glass would be a bad idea). As well, in the camping areas, there are waters taps (that are safe to drink from).

The concert area also has a building with indoor toilets.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest