Jambands.ca

Dylan and the Dead - Darien Lakes

LSD25

Hey guys, I am thinking of heading down to see the show, however, I still have yet to buy a ticket, and as part of my boycott of Ticketmaster, I cant buy my ticket online from them. Any ideas how to get myself a ticket for what seems like a great show? also anyone have space for 1 person or possibly 2?

Don't know about rides, but as for tickets my suggestion is buy them at the venue box office the day of the show. No Dead show this tour has sold out (to my knowledge) and ticket prices have been ten dollars cheaper at the box office then they are on TM (not including shipping or convienence fee, more like a 20 dollar savings) Or there's also the lot, tons of tix floating around for good prices or trades. Personally I'm waiting till I get there to buy my ticket.

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

camping is ridiculously expensive at Darien Lake, and I think you need a 2 night minimum.

Did I just see over $70 a night US for camping???? How is that possible. I better get to rest my sleeping bag on a pasture made of plush moss with free-bud in a very nearby location.

quote:

Originally posted by bsherman:

Might want to check this link for tickets. It is a Clear Channel "Get Access" thing - you can get 2 lawn tickets for $15US I believe.

B

I tried that. Thought I had bought two GetAcess memberships, which includes four comp tix for $30 until I tried to enter my address. I guess it's only for Americans.

Eligibility:

To join the Membership, you must (i) be a legal resident of the continental U.S., (ii) be at least eighteen (18) years old, and (iii) be an authorized user of a credit card with a billing address in the continental U.S.

back to the drawing board...

There is camping near Darien, and for some reason they've never asked us to pay. They've asked us to leave on a couple occasions, but we've never paid a dime. It seems to be free if you show up after midnight. Theres a good honky tonk bar on the way too (on the way if you get lost and drive in circles for an hour or two like we always do...)

hey cheesehead great to see u man... yeah i am gonna find out tommorrow if I am gonna make darien lakes... but the thing is frescolopez is gonna be my travelling mate, so is there any chance that there will be space for him too... it would be most appreciated... also are u camping out there or just driving back the same night... thanx for the offer man... peace

Archived