Jambands.ca

What the Thunder Said - Toronto - Friday July 21st

Deeps

Hello,

The London show has been cancelled with all of 2 days notice....[color:purple]wicked.

Ahh next time. I supposes I thinks.

For mow....

I hope you join us in

Toronto Friday July 21

@

Clinton's Tavern - 693 Bloor Street West

Opening is an old friend from Missisauga named Cam Clark...I played in my first ever band with him when I was 14 and now we're using the music to reunite...it'll be a nice show...oh that'll rock your rock out.

Cam's Soulful, quality grooves @ Cam Clark

Also featured will be Roman Riccio music @ Roman Riccio

Music starts @ 9:30.

Nous Sommes what the thunder said.

And in Ottawa on the 19th (aug) at Zaphod's (far away but I don't get down there often enough so I'm looking forward to this).

Someone was wearing one of your shirts at Bluesfest this past weekend.

That was me!

Looking forward to the Ottawa date.

Cover was $5.00 I must have inadvertantly deleted it when I removed the original London show info.

Sorry I wasn't online on Friday.

Thanks for the bump slippery.

Anyway the show went well. It is a sittin down kind of place so there wasn't a lot of dancers, but everyone was pretty eager to let us know they appreciated the music at the end of each song.

Making music with the boys in the band is really starting to feel like home. We've been together for about 2 1/2 years and it's feeling like we're starting to move beyond where we have been for the past 6 months. Interpersonally and musically I feel that we are very much on the same page.

Looking forward to hitting you all with some new material the next time you see us.

PM me if you'd like a CD...we've been trusting people to mail us $12.00 cheques or money orders when we send 'em out...it's been working so far ;-)

Anyway, I am hoping to get the tapes from the Cd release shows converted some time this week and up on the archive soon so stay tuned and we'll hit you with that soonish.

Take care.

Deeps