Jambands.ca

Gov't Mule tour

bouche

All ages event - Canadian Ticketmaster on sale - Friday, August 1st @ 10am. Tickets will also be available at Sonic Temple and Encore Records.

GOV'T MULE w/ New Earth Mud @ Danforth Music Hall, Saturday, October 18th, 2003 - yay, something else to be excited about!! [big Grin]

For those who live close to the border - and aren't afraid to cross it - SUNY Center for the Arts in Buffalo is a great venue to see a show at...

(Soundwise, I mean - it's a non-smoking, seated venue, so it ain't no party palace, but it sounds great and there are no bad seats...)

I'm really stoked about this show, and especially at the Danforth. That's where I go see The Musical Box when the play Toronto. It's a small old movie theatre... think of a smaller Bytowne. A good view from pretty much anywhere although people have a tendency to talk at the back. It's licensed and you can smoke.

What was the attendance at the last Mule TO show? I'm worried that this is gonna sell out fast.

Is Mule Ticketing the way to go here?

The last Mule show in T.O. sold out, no surprises there. Chris Robinson's show at Lee's the week before it also sold out. So you can bet this show will sell out and it probably won't take too long.

I've never used Mule Ticketing, the best idea is to get tickets from record stores so you only pay $1 service charge instead of $12.

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

I've never used Mule Ticketing, the best idea is to get tickets from record stores so you only pay $1 service charge instead of $12.

I'm thinking along the line of getting the best seats. If tix are being sold at record stores does this mean the show is GA?

Archived