Jambands.ca

Musical Box, Massey Hall Dec 2

kookycanooky

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry we didn't make it out Kevin.

Paan and I were eating at Scotland Yard...Velvet and Phrbesie only got in 20 mins before the show so we couldn't make it up to you guys.

WOW what a kick-ass show. I still get crazy goosebumps at certain points of the show. Afterwards we had another round and yummy mexican food at Sneaky dee's.

Good times had by all

Hey guys, no worries. Had a blast last night. While still recovering from Mule, it was pretty good to get into a bar and have a few cold ones Hung out with Funkybeats for a while. His crew arrived in a limo!!! SWEET. Sorry i didn't get the chance to come out for a ride. Might have been a little more swanky for preshow burnin' that the deck .

Another fantastic TMB gig. Still haven't come to realize that it most likely will be the last in Toronto :( Maybe they'll sched one more in after Europe :) I thought the band was really ON last night. Many people I spoke to (all vets of TMB too) felt similar. The only complaint i had was that the bass pedals needed to be up more in the mix. By the end they sounded better.

Glad everybody had a good time.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

if anyone is interested, someone recorded the show:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=124016

funny that you can download bootlegs of a coverband.

Here is a 1974 soundboard of genesis doing the same setlist (oink only)

http://oink.me.uk/details.php?id=902057

If anyone wants a copy of the freshly remastered 1973 DVD, drop me a PM. 1 hour (5 songs) of the best pro-shot genesis from selling england by the pound.