Jambands.ca

Musical Box, Massey Hall Dec 2

kookycanooky

I was going to go to Toronto for the weekend for this show, but a commitment in Ottawa in January turned my plans around....can't do everything. Maybe next time.

May not be a next time :( Get in touch with Phorbsie and get on down here (grab Ollie on the way too)!!!! I can line you up with people who have extras so don't worry about getting a shitty seat.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm....my issue is that my mother arrives in town today but i'm already blowing her off tonight, sunday and monday...lol so i thought we'd hang out saturday.

i'm willing to reconsider though... ;)

Hey Phorbesie, are you a big Genesis fan? If the answer is yes then you HAVE to see this show.

I believe the last time I saw them was at the Ottawa Congress Centre in 2002 (2003?).

Was that a Lamb show? If so, I'm pretty sure you missed Martin Levac. He was recruited from a Collins-era cover band. He's a dead ringer in looks, voice and playing -- he's even left-handed. He's the highlight of the band as far as I'm concerned. I'd argue at this point that the weakest link is the guy doing Gabriel, and he's no slouch.