Jambands.ca

Anyone hitting up Camp Bisco V? Aug 25-27 '06

Cully

This summer has been unreal so far, and I just got off the phone with a friend who is going to hook me up with passes to this festival!!! The lineup looks great with The New Deal, The Roots, The Duo, Shpongle, Medeski and The Itch, RJD2, Brazillian Girls, Perpetual Groove and so many more playing. Just wondering if anyone else is going?

We are thinking about doing just the Saturday so we can see Shpongle.

duuude if you can do it' date=' DO IT!

Shpongle RARELY comes stateside and it will be something you will never forget, I'm sure of it...

[img']http://3ca.org.uk/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album04/Butterfly_Lights.jpg

did you kids get the other albums?

True, but Spongle ahs played Toronto several times int he last 3 yrs. HE ahs been brought in by the OM/Sumkidz community and the FreeTekno kids. Keep your eyes open he plays here more often than there.

We are thinking about doing just the Saturday so we can see Shpongle.

duuude if you can do it' date=' DO IT!

Shpongle RARELY comes stateside and it will be something you will never forget, I'm sure of it...

[img']http://3ca.org.uk/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album04/Butterfly_Lights.jpg

did you kids get the other albums?

True, but Spongle ahs played Toronto several times int he last 3 yrs. HE ahs been brought in by the OM/Sumkidz community and the FreeTekno kids. Keep your eyes open he plays here more often than there.

no way...when has shpongle been to toronto? you must be thinking of someone else...I've been listening to these guys for about that long and am fairly abreast of electronic music in this city. It's not impossible they were here, but I'd be very surprised/interested to know where and when they were.