Jambands.ca

Survivor 13: Cook Islands...

rubberdinghy

billy garcia

"whose that, jerry garcia's brother?"

"no, its andy garcia's brother...ya"

but my favourite is jessica, could she be the sexiest survivor ever? i think yes..

Smith is a performance artist and designer. As a performance artist, she does various fire-related performances using fire hula hoops, poi, staff and batons…often times on stilts. She has participated in California's Burning Man Festival for the last eight years, as well as continually performing all over the state of California.
Edited by Guest

Jessica does look like one to watch! Maybe she'll do some fire dancin' stuff. Hopefully she'll fare better than the girl similar to her in the last one (who referenced WSP as one of her fav bands!)

299x623_jessica.jpg

Jessica's bio

Pics of her as a Roller Derby chick "Flica Flame"

Link

flica_flame_sm.jpg

flica_bw_sm.jpg

flica_flame.jpg

She also manages a "Glass Shop" ... take a hit :)

Edited by Guest

Hey poppa, I thought you were a reality TV hater too... or is it only the Idol shows?

I got nothing wrong with some reality shows (Amazing race, I used to watch the mole, used to be completely addicted to survivor, and prolly will be this season) but yeah Idol (and Idol type shows) bug me...

Edited by Guest

I got nothing wrong with some reality shows (Amazing race, I used to watch the mole, used to be completely addicted to survivor, and prolly will be this season) but yeah Idol (and Idol type shows) bug me...

I'm sitting right next to you on that boat Poppa!

and though I don't do the Idol shows.. I'm totally following Rockstar (both last season and this season).

I got nothing wrong with some reality shows (Amazing race' date=' I used to watch the mole, used to be completely addicted to survivor, and prolly will be this season) but yeah Idol (and Idol type shows) bug me...[/quote']

I'm sitting right next to you on that boat Poppa!

and though I don't do the Idol shows.. I'm totally following Rockstar (both last season and this season).

I'm in your boat too. While most of the "reality" shows are getting tired, I still get sucked into Amazing Race, Survivor, and even Big Brother.

The "idol" shows are crap, except for ROCKSTAR! I'm actually going to see Supernova (and whoever their singer will be) at Shea's Buffalo in January. Should be a raging party at the Hyatt that night :D :D :D

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

after all stars i thought survivor would wrap it up. i haven't watched since then. how can you top all stars? i don't know how i'll watch big brother after this summer.

maybe this jessica has run across our emmigrants to chico? i say she gets voted off early for her differentness though.

Don't get me wrong, I love Rockstar and agree that the house band is killer but the house bands on the Idol shows are pretty good too! ;)

Unfortunately I won't be at the Slippermen show. Just too expensive to make the trip. I hope they crack the Ottawa-Gatineau market soon.

Don't get me wrong, I love Rockstar and agree that the house band is killer but the house bands on the Idol shows are pretty good too! ;)

I can't handle wathcing the Idol shows. I think it's the song selections that make me a little nauseous (sp?)

Unfortunately I won't be at the Slippermen show. Just too expensive to make the trip. I hope they crack the Ottawa-Gatineau market soon.

Sorry to hear that. If you change your mind at the last minute, let me know. My buddy Joseph will have some tix to sell at the pre-show and I can hold one for ya.

Have you checked on the TMB list to see if anyone from Ottawa is going and maybe could split costs?

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)