Jambands.ca

Dylan is coming to Ottawa (ScotiaBank Place)

ollie

dylan can be hit and miss...and last time i saw him was AWESOME so i don't want to interfere with that memory..hehe

Until he started his "never ending tour" this was very much the case. I remember seeing him at Kingswood when he had the ever annoying GE Smith leading his backup band. HORRID show. It was embarassing. Ever since then, I've thoroughly enjoyed ever Dylan show I've been to. He has great musicians with him, and his last few albums have been gems, IMHO.

You'll prob be more sorry if you miss the show :)

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

np: "Let's Get Lost" Chet Baker

All I can say about acoustic Foo Fighters is that I heard them on Stern once and thought "Wow, that sounds so much better than the electrified Foo"

Keep in mind that I really dont know their music.

I'd be ok with electric Foo Fighters. I seem to be in the minority but when a band does acoustic I see it as a detriment, not a bonus.

NICE

My buddy got in with 3rd row floor for Toronto. However, he's not that great on the computer or Interweb or typing ... he lost them :(

Oh well, I'll be looking for $20 extras at the show (there will be lots of 'em). Full price is soooo worth it for front row though ... Congratulations!!!

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

Wait, how can two tickets in the same row be dead centre? If the "dead centre" line goes through one particular seat, then the other of the two has to be either side of it, which means that seat isn't dead centre. And if the "dead centre" line goes between the side-by-side seats, that means that each seat, on its own, is just one-seat-width off centre. This confuses me.

Aloha,

Brad

thanks kev - on the capital tickets web site they have all the seating charts, but Dylan is not there yet. none of them have a section CC - just A,B,C. the site states that those who purchase tix in the first 5 rows must pick them up in person at the box office day of show. but i chose p/u at an outlet (they even charge for mail delivery now). I called them and the dude didn't really have any info. When I saw row 1, i figured that i had to go for it.