Jambands.ca

moe.down question

Cully

Camping is included in the ticket price. There are three camping areas: as you face the main entrance to the concert area, one is off to your right (which I think is labelled the quiet camping area on the moe.down flyer), two others off to your left. ("Camp Canada" is in the one on the right.)

There are port-a-potties scattered throughout the grounds (which are cleaned regularly), and real bathrooms (with toilets, sinks, and running water) inside the concert area. There are also (drinkable) water taps (on pipes sticking out of the ground) here and there in the camping area.

The parking area is separate from the camping area, so you'll have to schlep your gear.

Within the camping area, pretty much anything goes, but you can't bring anything (except empty or sealed water bottles) into the concert area.

Does that help?

Aloha,

Brad

I don't think any of the camping areas are named. As you drive through the line to exchance your tickets for wristbands, the camping area off to your right is the one in which CC will be located. There's a road that divides the camping area from the RV area that runs at an angle off the ticket line road, and CC is maybe a third to half way along it, probably strategically located near a band of port-a-potties.

In a pinch, and if you have the time, get your wristbands, park, grab a beer, and walk around the camping area yelling, "Who's got my heady Canadians?"

Aloha,

Brad

Cully, I believe the "will-call" is located very close to where you lineup to get in the parking lot, so it is very easy to hop out of the car for a second and run over and get ure tickets...or I am sure you can tell the people taking tickets, our tickets are on will call and they will help you out.

It's really easy breezy. About this "Camp Canada" deally, what time are you guys gettin to moe.down? I wanna camp with a huge group of people that way the late night disco parties are extra heady!

I would love to get a new chilling tent (as Basher's got distroyed at Camp Bisco) The tent saved us last weekend as it rained almost the whole weekend. I think that we are in for some wet weather this weekend!!! Anyone want to go in with me and grab one?

One other key landmark for those looking for Camp Canada: if you see a small tent, so small that you can't conceive of any moderate-sized person fitting into it, so small it looks out of place, the runt of the tent litter...

...that's probably my tent.

Aloha,

Brad

So Cul you need me to drop off your ticket at will call? Do I have your tickets?

Anyway camping is always next to the RV section, it allows for quick access to the sneaky back entrance to the stage. No worries moe.down is a joke ot navigate you'll find us and chances are we'll be in the line at the same time.

YES bring a portable stereo, every year we wish we had one since there is no late night music....Prepare to rock out to Shpongle and Fred Wesley all weekend.

Bring Sun/shade tent I'm bring 2 but the more the merrier. Also extra tarps and ropes, cause it sounds like we're getting some rain....FUCK YOU ERNESTO!

Hope you freeks are ready. Cause its fuckin moe.down bitches!

man, re-visiting this thread is like picking a scab...just when I think I'm cool with missing moe.down and knowing Cully & Prost will have a blast...damn, I pick it/open it once more and bleed all over again!!!!

anyway, Trev, Dave's planning to drop their tix off to you Thursday night when he's next door at "Leave Code 420" band practice. Will you be around?