Jambands.ca

T Minus 7 Days

boiler

Thank You. It's going to be a very fun wedding. Lots of food, family, friends, and dancing. It's an open bar too (from 5:30 until 12:30). I imagine shananigans will ensue. I did all the music for it also. It's definately going to be a Wedding Shakedown. We go to Panama the next morning for a fun filled week.

OMG I can't believe it's here!! I can't wait to see you two tomorrow - oh so happy for you!!

weeehoooooo!

tomorrow is going to be such a special day - #1 because I love you both so much + am so glad to have you as friends #2 I'm able to share your day with you along side so many wonderful people we know and love! #3 - the list goes on and on...

happy day before your wedding - see you tomorrow!

thanks for all the kind words. You guys are awesome, and we are very lucky to call so many people in this community our friends.

Congrats also to all the other marrying skanks. There are quite a few around here tieing the knot. It's the way to go!!!

When I picked up the tux the other day, I made sure they gave me the boogieing shoes.

You're right DEM, doing all the music was key. I got to include a song from all the musicians (and there are a few) attending. Except one (too HEAVY for wedding music). We have a friend that is a world class opera singer, singing during the ceremony. That will be cool.

Enough typing, so many detail to finish up it's mind boggling. ]

chow

hey congrats buddy!!!

me and mel are sitting at Tminus 5days, but were leaving to go up north tuesday, have a few days up north to relax at the cottage before we go furthur up north to the lodge where the marryin's gonna go down.

WOOOOO!

almost all the shitty prep work is done now, i am fuggin excited as a kid on christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!