Jambands.ca

Akron Family - Ottawa - Oct 6th

Booche

• 3 weeks later...

New.favorite.band.

I dont know how to put anything into words right now but I walked in sober and they sent us home tripping. The four-part harmonies were exquisite. Opening up with an accapella number accompanied by a single guitar the band proceeded to take complete control over the crowd of a hundred or so people. They would be in a devastating cacophony of sound and drop EVERYTHING on a dime and sing these beautiful accapella parts. Daaaaaaaaaaamn.

They are in Montreal tomorrow night.

GO!

Thanks DaveO.

The band washed away all my sins at that church!

I had a similar reaction to seeing them last year in Nanaimo.

03-03-06 02:15 PM - Post#317341

Has anyone seen or heard of these guys?

I saw them last night at the Cambie solely on the fact that in their poster they all had beards.

I was blown away by how awesome these guys were. Four guys get up on stage and sit down and remain seated for the whole show. The music though was top notch. Really happy songs(kind of like the Polyphonic Spree), fun and weird harmonies. And just for good measure every now and again the break into crazy noise. The show ended with twenty minutes of feedback/noise.

They're from New York but I had never even heard of them before. Check them out and they will make you smile.