Jambands.ca

Kung's letter to Exclaim!

zero

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, exclaim. i like reading their paper every month. don't think i've missed one issue in many years.

the price is right as well.

I don't really have a problem with Exclaim! either.

Like any other publication, I don't agree 100% with everything that they print, though. Sometimes they hype acts that are, essentially, crappy. Other times they slag acts that deserve more credit.

Anyone who bases their musical likes and/or dislikes strictly on what a publication (be it Exclaim! or Relix) approves or disapproves of is nothing but a sheep.

Like any other publication, I don't agree 100% with everything that they print, though. Sometimes they hype acts that are, essentially, crappy. Other times they slag acts that deserve more credit.

Anyone who bases their musical likes and/or dislikes strictly on what a publication (be it Exclaim! or Relix) approves or disapproves of is nothing but a sheep.

YOU'RE WORSE THAN HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! }:(

Like any other publication' date=' I don't agree 100% with everything that they print, though. Sometimes they hype acts that are, essentially, crappy. Other times they slag acts that deserve more credit.

[/quote']

YOU'RE WORSE THAN HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! }:(

finally! someone did it. under the provisions of Godwin's Law of Internet Discourse, this thread is finished :P