Jambands.ca

Umphrey's Mcgee in Buffalo

phunkyb

The show was out of control. One of the best Umphrey's shows I have ever seen. the show raged.

Resolution opener, Sociable Jimmy,Get in the Van Bridgeless, power of love, Higgens, Nothing to Fancy to end the show. The encore was out of contral!

I was pretty out of my mind and still am!

Who else went?

Good to see Schwa for a happy birthday sing-a-long for my friend Jen.

The Hobag allways a good time on the road and at the show.

Ho, I need a copy of the show!

Edited by Guest

man oh man oh man oh man oh man!!!!!!!!!

Nothing Too Fancy was soooooooo good!!! I was really hoping for a Higgins in there and we got that too, Intentions Clear kicked my ass and Out of Order > Nothing Too Fancy (the end of the song left over from middle of 2nd set) was my favourite of the night. There was even a little Ms. Tinkles tease i think in the middle of that Nothing Too Fancy jam, awesome.

Happy birthday was fun b great to see you guys (too bad it was outside after the show)

~Schwa.

I'm extremely jealous of the people seeing 2 shows in Burlington coming up.

Edited by Guest

i would have to agree with ya deranger, it was my best show of '06 so far followed closely by GRAB in Toronto in July.

Town Ballroom

Buffalo, New York

Set One Resolution > "Jimmy Stewart" > Kabump > Thin Air, Intentions Clear > Get In the Van, Sociable Jimmy > Bridgeless

Set Two The Fuzz > Much Obliged > Higgins > Nothing Too Fancy > Words, Power to Love

Encore Out of Order > Nothing Too Fancy

Last nights show is already on Oink :)