Jambands.ca

Chives Private Polaris

zero

Pull over the devil's advocates bus and let AD off please.

Hehe.

I don't know if he's a cool guy or what. But in your view it's totally inconceivable that can be anything but a deplorable bastard because he threw a CD?

Honestly' date=' what about talking shit on the internet about someone based on a vague story about the mumbling vulgarity of a dude outside a bar?

I'm not 'tearing you down to build something up' or any of that nonsense. Just seems hypocritical.

But anyways, you kicked me off your bus, I'm sad now.

And the dude wasn't on stage when he did anything, according to your story, so your 14 years of putting yourself on stage doesn't really do much for your point.

AD

[/quote']

I wasn't kicking you off my bus brother...you seemed to be playing devil's advocate, and I wanted you off that bus and back on the less feisty bus.

This story is anything but vague, I had it told to me by 3 differnt people in the same detail. I'm not going to quote anyone here...it's not necessary, and it's time consuming.

Me putting myself on a stage for 14 years put me in the position of being stressed around a show and dealing with a myriad of outside and internal struggles, some of which had me red in the face with anger and in tears....I took a fucking walk and didn't ever take it out on another musician, even if they dealt it.

I think the act was deplorable. He likely needs help, but he's not a deplorable person.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chives2,

Sincerely, some cool choices for your Polaris. Wax Mannequin and Peaches(she used to be a teacher!) have crazy talent.

However, in "those who throw stones shouldn't live in glass houses" category.

serisouly

Budah

unforgivealbe

shouldn't be in the same paragraph as

because it makes you look and sound really, really stupid

Yes, he was her professor. (without getting into details) In my opinion he has always treated her and the situation with the upmost respect. They met 14 years ago--wow, time really passes you by.

Time is a peculiar concept. The difference between 25 and 50 is not nearly as different as the difference between 5 and 30.

The difference between 25 and 50 is not nearly as different as the difference between 5 and 30.

I would like to fucking think so! Still it's a scary thought that she'd be in knee pants while he went into his third decade.

Making a dig like that was out of exasperation of course. ALSO though I would entirely expect if I was in the same boat I would get slagged ENDLESSLY about it. That I'm sure you all know to be true.