Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this game ever change!

Kovalev delivers a vicious elbow to Hollweg without a penalty called and you just knew there was going to be some kind of retribution. A couple of shifts later and he nails Little Tits from behind.

And in there its somehow tied at 3's

Sorry AD but I cant answer your question. We are watching it on CBC.

seems weird though, nbc isn't broadcasting anything, like nobody has discovered the error. either that, or it's just my house. every other channel is coming in.

i'm watching on cbc too, but switching back and forth is interesting.

Guest Low Roller

Jaroslav Halak was just demoted to Hamilton, which means that Price must be on his way back up.

Poor Halak didn't even get a single start with the Habs and Huet started 11 games in a row. Price seems to be back to true form in Hamilton, recently recording his first shutout in the AHL.

In case anyone cares, Corey Locke just surpassed Tomas Plekanec's record for most goals as a Bulldog. Locke already holds the record for most points as a Bulldog, and is one assist away from beating the most assist record. You know you've been in the AHL too long when...

Guest Low Roller

The Habs have their first major acquisition...

Nope, not a player, but a new head of amateur scouting to work under Trevor Timmins. Frank Jay used to work with the Senators until last week and was directly responsible for drafting Jason Spezza, Anton Volchenkov, Tim Gleason, Ray Emery, Christoph Schubert, Patrick Eaves, and Andrej Meszaros.

Guest Low Roller

Result! How was the game last night?

One point away from tying for first place in the conference... Unreal...

I really hope that Koivu and Higgins start producing soon though because as soon as the opposition learn to shut down the Kovy line, we don't have much else going right now.

Did Ryder sign his ticket out of town by the comments he made yesterday?

With Hamrlik out of the line-up, guess who took the majority of the ice time... If you said Brisebois you're wrong. It was Josh Gorges! 21:53 of total ice time... I think that Carbonneau has taken a real liking to this kid.

How was the game last night?

I'll make this quick.

I started watching when the Habs tied it up at 1. From then until the third period it was complete domination by Les Brahs. Ottawa came flying back in the 3rd and played some fine, fast-paced hockey. The game really opened up and it started to look like they might tie it up but then the whistle blew and MTL walked away with the 2pts.

Phew.