Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are back in the hotel drinking a few beers before going out for supper and then it is back to the forbidden kingdom because Deuce wants to spend 200 dollars getting private dances from his new girlfriend.

I bet she is cheating on him right as we speak :)

I basically lied above regarding the money we spent last night bouche but suffice to say it is VERY pricey to hit the strippers two nights in a row. A round for four of us cost 40$, plus cover, plus forced tips and you can easily quadruple the coin you would spend over the course of an evening if you are the sort to get dance contacts. We hit the same spot tonight and I spent an insane amount of money on nothing. Again.

There was a stag beside us tonight and those boys were loaded with coin. The had bottles of Grey Goose on the table (BOTTLES! HOLY CHRISTers! That must have been a stupid fortune) and they were getting rippers over doing stuff that had to be hundreds of dollars a pop. Drunken boys are dumb. At one point there was an emergency Executive Meeting.

The moral of the story?

If you know someone getting married and you want to bring them to a good strip club in Montreal for their stag, make sure you have thousands of dollars.

It's high time I go to bed.

Go Habs Go.

Fick Im drunk but I will try to write...

McCabe wanted nothing to do with Stewart. He wanted to stand there and bang sticks. I LOVE that Stewarst jumped right in. Yes, NcCabe threw some good shoits but he had too. FUCKING COWARD AND PIECE OF SHIT. Leafs enjoy your shit ass team and another year missing the playoffs. You are embarassing

Habs (predicted to finish 10 to 14) YOU ROCK. Gainey and the coaching staff are GREAT.

BRING IT BRUINS!!!

McCabe wanted nothing to do with Stewart. He wanted to stand there and bang sticks. I LOVE that Stewarst jumped right in. Yes, NcCabe threw some good shoits but he had too. FUCKING COWARD AND PIECE OF SHIT. Leafs enjoy your shit ass team and another year missing the playoffs. You are embarassing

Habs (predicted to finish 10 to 14) YOU ROCK. Gainey and the coaching staff are GREAT.

BRING IT BRUINS!!!

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but that sh!t at the end? mccabe is a piece of sh!t

While I completely agree' date=' I looooooved seeing that Stewart kid immediately dance with him AD. He took some punches but talk about showing something to the brass. Way to go boy![/quote']

yup, agree with that.

Does it need to be said again?

The answer is yes.

CAREY! CAREY! CAREY! CAREY!

That kid had a wicked season and will definitely get some votes for the Calder, no questions asked. He's even got an outside shot at it if you ask me. Let's hope he can maintain his composure in the playoffs. I wasnt sold on him early on but Gainey et al certainly were and he got much better as the year went on. Sending him to the minors to get some playing time for a month paid off.

Hab fans can only hope he can maintain his game heading into the playoffs because he could take Les Brahs a long way if that is the case.

BRING IT BRUINS!!!

I think I have anger management issues