Jambands.ca

Dear Creek...

Basher

Everyone is accounted for. Sloth and Jaybone are doin' just fine.

Guys, setlists don't mean shit (and I am not slagging them either - our boys are HOT right now and you best do all you can to see them early and often.

I can't elaborate right now (you guys understand I am sure), but the week was just 100% perfection, form ever possible angle. Many stories over many good times to come.

See y'all at IT.

B

HOT DAMN!

Just got home, what an incredible 3 days!

Bri, I got your message but you did not leaveme your cell phone number and I could not call you back.

I went to the campground on a hunt for you, could not find you.

POG, I came back but the second set started, I figured you would not wait around. Next run we are gong to have to make better meeting plans!

We just decided to hit Starlake, cheap tickets and driving home after the show makes it worth it.

Guess nobody saw my Deer Creek post from yesterday... or else people didn't miss me as much as basher. [Frown][Wink]

Anyway, for the record, originally posted 07-24-2003 04:58 PM:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Musicface:

Hey all y'all! Just got back from Deer Creek with BradM and my buddy Jeff. I know there were a bunch of skanks down there and I don't have time right now for a comprehensive report 'cus I'm craving sushi (which, for some reason is a bit hard to find in Indiana) but I just want to say, 3
super sick
shows were delivered by the boys over the last few days! IMHO the best set was, fittingly, the last one last night with an absolutely devastating "Disease" and "Slave" among other tunes.

As I said, more later for now it's raw fish time, but I can't wait to compare notes with the others who were there (Brad, POG, basher, Sloth, etc.)

Peace,

Mr. M.

Hey ya'll,

Just got back as well takin an extra travel day... Amy, im really sorry i waited about 5 minutes into the first song and then just had to Boogie on...

Dead creek campground is phantastic! " I almost got divorced last night, i tell u what!"

Wake up and Rage guy...

too many good times... even the "Bad" ones were still pretty freakin great...

By the way... Phish is back! new years run, spring run had nothing on this!

Archived