Jambands.ca

DVD Give-Away day 2 -*CLOSED*

Esau.

Alright, day 2 of the all week long DVD give-away (Until Oct.20th).

So, in case you missed yesterday's 3 DVD Grateful Dead give-away in honor of Bob Weir's b-day, here's how it works.

Just post in this thread, as many times as you want & between 5&6pm tonight, I'll draw a number outta a hat and match it up with a post in this thread. (eg:yesterday, it was #13 so the 13th post won) Congrats Funky Beats.

So, with Drive-By Truckers in Hamilton today I figured I'd put together another DVD package for this, this time its 5 DVDs all Drive-By Truckers.

Drive-By Truckers 2005-03-30 (2 DVD)

dbtscreenshot01wh0.jpg

Drive-By Truckers 2005-04-17 (1 DVD)

dbtdvdsample2nc7.jpg

Drive-By Truckers 2006-06-22 (2 DVD)

pdvd008zx5.jpg

Setlists can be viewed here>> Drive-By Truckers

My Post(s) do not count.

Good luck....

Edited by Guest

Perhaps we'll do BNB together?

::shakes magic 7-ball::

All signs point to YES.

I can see us/people walking down Queen St. E., saying, proudly, "Oh, man, we're doing BNB!" and having 'BNB' be taken to be the street name for some new psychoactive compound...

Aloha,

Brad

Sitting at my desk, looking around... wishing that one bitch wouldn't come and turn all the harsh lights on when she gets into work. Everone else but her likes to work int he dark but nooooo, jerk wad has to ruin everyone's day with these mind numbing florescents.

I have the same problem at one of my clients. Thankfully the flourescent's above my head burned out last week and facilities move slower than molasses in the winter-time which should mean I get a few weeks of peace from the lights. When I work out of my office I strive to not even have lights on and I'm proud to say my home is flourescent free and staying that way.

sounds like a good idea, stnmtn... escept she would just start shining flashlights in everyone's eyes to keep up the light annoyingness. She's new too... new and thinks she runs the place. joke! Plus she's got like two personal little lamps at her desk. How much light do you need, sally?

don't get me wrong, she's a nice enough lady... does a lot for charity and stuff. Always wanting to collect money for damn cakes though. I'll chip in for cakes for people in my own department, thanks. I don't go asking her to chip in for my dad's new golf shirt I bought him.

Sounds like you really want those DVDs eh?

thanks for the quick reply backbacon. see, i'm sitting here too, but i don't even have a window. booo.. my lighting is a mixture of fluorescent and wide-spectrum grow tubes... that way i can sorta keep plants around. the nice part is the french doors... i have the former president's office! :)

my first time tonight too \/\/, and as well I have loud rockin' expectations. if they suck, i'm gonna beat up on newrider.

where's Chester's?