Jambands.ca

Dylan @ ACC: Who's goin'?

Kanada Kev

The Kingswood '89 show was horrible. We went mainly to see Steve Earle who opened the show. We couldn't walk out because it was Dylan. But it was real bad. he was still hit and miss back then. I think since the mid '90s he's been mostly hit.

Al, i agree with you. That show was brutal. I can't stand GE Smith either, so it made it even worse. Did I sit with you at that show??? I remember there being some chick behind me who was relentlessly screaming like it was The Beatles ca. 1964.

I am very happy that I've been able to see a ton of great Dylan performances since.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll be going to this. I haven't seen Dylan in years. I really hope he has an "on" night. What time do the Foos go on stage?

Somebody posted 7:30pm i believe. I don't want to miss any of it.

Being that it's election day in the US ... i'm hoping for some sort of comment from Mr. Zimmerman, be it vocal, lyrical, or in the song selection.

My buddy & I may show up, were meeting up at the bar in Union Station between 5 & 6pm (he's coming from work) then deciding what to do.

I'm easy to spot, long hair & big tattoo on my neck.

Sounds cool! I should be there by 5:15 and 5:30 ... i could use a beer right now!!!!

I look like my avatar :) except i don't smoke cigarettes (nuge nuge wink wink know what i mean?)

Edited by Guest

Some friends here at work just got to see the taping of The Hour w/ George Stromboulopoulopolous :) Foo Fighters were on as guests. They said it was pretty cool, but that they didn't perform anything. Too bad.

So, if you want to see the Foos, they'll be on The Hour tonight (CBC and Newsworld).

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

I'm outta here in a couple of minutes ... BEER TIME :)

Come by and say HI at the Loose Moose if you can before the show. I'll be there with a couple of buddies. Just look for my avatar :) I'll be in blue jeans and a long sleeve white/grey shirt over a yellow one. Look for the SYF necklace :)

Have a great show everyone.

Great show last night, IMHO. The Foo Fighters ROCKED!! Man, Grohl is such a good performer.

Dylan's set:

Toronto, Ontario

Air Canada Centre

November 7, 2006

1. Maggie's Farm

2. She Belongs To Me

3. Lonesome Day Blues

4. Positively 4th Street

5. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

6. When The Deal Goes Down

7. Highway 61 Revisited

8. Masters Of War