Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum

Kanada Kev

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, got someone coming with me kev. I'll drink a beer for you though! I am getting excited for the game tomorrow because if the leafs win it means there will be a good chance the sens won't be in the playoffs. I still can't believe the sens might miss the playoffs after starting 15-2.

I hope it's a good game tonight.

Somebody has run with my idea on selling bags to wear overy your head, outside the ACC tonight. You should see a LOT of Leaf fans with bags on their heads.

Nice thing is that it will be raising money for charity.

Even with those masks on, it should be a feisty crowd in there tonight ... and really LOUD if they get up a few goals :)

Edited by Guest

Nice thing is that it will be raising money for charity.

Dont ever cheer for the Habs again. If I sold anything to a Leaf fan it would be under the guise that it was for charity. Instead I would take the money and get wasted on Moët et Chandon champagne, coke and 1000$ hookers.

B B B B B B B rutal ...

3 SH goals ... this should give the Sens the confidence boost to get through their important game against Boston on Saturday.

I barely had time to type 2 SH when the 3rd went in.

Leafs have officially given up. They don't care about this game anymore at all.

With the taps shut off in the 3rd period, the place should be emptying out FAST :P

Of course, the MTL v TOR on Sat will be boring after this.

The game tonight should be a joke. Habs have something to go for (first overall in the east) and the Leafs nothing. They couldn't get their shit together to try and spoil something that was big (Sens) so how the hell are they gonna get riled up for this one?

I predict a real sleeper tonight. The old "rivalry" won't muster up much of anything.

Get on with the post season already :)