Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum

Kanada Kev

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Off LeafsTV ... the curse will be on the game tonight ... horrible entertainment on the station that MLSE forces fans to pay to watch :P

Leaf TV is included in most people's digital package. You mean you don't get the crappy channel?

Edited by Guest

Nope, don't get it. Got it free for a while when it first came out and it SUCKED. The only reason to have it is to see the live games they broadcast on it. I'd rather spend money on the Centre Ice package and get it all. Still, can't justify the cost whatever way you cut it.

Miss a game = life continues .

I won't PAY to watch the Leafs (and I don't consider having TSN and SPortsnet as paying, 'cause i'd have them anyway ) Plus, there's always the radio.

Leafs are losing 1-0 in the first :)

My friend gets it for free and he didn't even know it. It's free for Rogers subscribers in Scarborough. HD subscribers get Leaf TV for free. If we didn't, there's no fucking way I'd pay for that fucking junk programming. I think I'd pay for Raptors TV however. It's one of the best specialty channels. The programming is great.

First it was Sundin for Koivu and now they are losing on purpose. Not so sure about both of those statements. They are losing because they are not a good team. But, bring on the first pick. And Kev, yes, I am sure that a few teams would give up some great young talent and picks if Sundin would just waive his no trade clause.