Jambands.ca

See the Slip, see her naked

AdamH

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE you Canadians. I'll prob coordinate a trip w/ a tND show. That's how I like to do it. I've been dying to go to Montreal, though. I've never been and I just met an amazing photographer I'd like to shoot w/ who lives there. I'm in grad school right now though and money is tight..so who knows. Sooner rather than later, let's hope.

I LOVE you Canadians. I'll prob coordinate a trip w/ a tND show. That's how I like to do it. I've been dying to go to Montreal, though. I've never been and I just met an amazing photographer I'd like to shoot w/ who lives there. I'm in grad school right now though and money is tight..so who knows. Sooner rather than later, let's hope.

Ah, well...since I missed you last time you were here (since you missed your original flight, if I recall correctly? LOL), the invitation is still open for a whole whack of craziness if you make it back to my city! :)

Patchoulia@gmail.com

and yes, Patchoulia..I totally missed my flight..I think I was up late the night before torturing slaves in the dungeon..overslept. I had to book another flight and almost missed it bc I left my passport in Brooklyn. That was a hell of a trip. I got there right in time to see Brazilian Girls and the New Deal, though. I'll def hit you up next time I'm in town. xo

I think I'm out of luck. I haven't been really creative about any street promotion. I'm focusing on an interview I'm doing with them today for some local coverage. I don't know if being a journalist disqualifies you from the contest or what. I think if they did write a song about me, well I'd rather it was just a line or something, and that I inspired it. I also think if they actually 'had' to write a song about me I'd just about melt.

I think if they did write a song about me, well I'd rather it was just a line or something, and that I inspired it. I also think if they actually 'had' to write a song about me I'd just about melt.

Dude, we already went over this!

"I can lay like a dandy, get heavy in the sun"

Alas I think it's dandy the flower. One can dream though. Brad, almost worked in a lyric I had written into a song at one point. A friend committed suicide (Northern Wish knows her and her family) after the May 24 Come Together Slip show and I cam home to that news. Buzzkill sort of doesn't quite get to the point enough.