Jambands.ca

How was Hookah at the Ledges/Allmans?

Schwa.

Well you Chathamullets, i'm living vicariously through your concert experiences this summer. How was the Hookah weekend?

Springtime Again

Good Time (Merry-Go-Round)

Another You

Silver Train

Chicago

Thief

Sweet Lucy

Backwoods Rose

This set would have floored me! I am so sad that i haven't seen them yet this summer. HOOKAH WITHDRAWAL!!!

What a time.. holy cow.. the venue..wheeeew.... i tell ya this is a place everyone needs to visit.. totally cool joint.

shot some unreal pics.. had the band to myself for about an hour at a remote place about two miles outside the ledges, at some old beat-up biker bar. .. shot some portraits of the gang..

really nice bunch of dudes..

i can't post the portraits but i will post some live shots.

hookah needs to be seen by all on this board, a serious good time..!

just like to thank the cats i was with, fun times, so cheers blair/mud, keri, heather, steve from cleveland, karin/james.. u guys rock.. [big Grin]

I knew you guys were gonna have a hell of a time. WIsh i coulda been there but...

Kuips, i reside in KW now. I moved up here to find work because the hotel business sucks and i was just getting tired of the same old thing. No real engineering opportunities down there either since Navi and Oxford left town. Look me up if you're ever this way. If i do find a job, chances are you'll be seeing a little more of me cali-way.

Well, the Ledges weekend was, as expected, magical! Absolutely delightful company, beautiful weather, two superb nights of hookah energy, luxurious daytime beaching and swimming, a wack of late night zaniness. Vince Herman was the MC of the weekend; which is always a barrel of monekys in itself! Yep, perfect! [smile] I'll be putting together some sort of review in the coming days. Got myself into this job situation for a bit that is taking up my time.. ugh.

As for the ABB show, Chewie, yeah, figured there'd be some chatham cats wondering where we were. Well, all set to depart the ledges for a 5 pm arrival at the knob, only to discover Mud and Blair, who initially planned on going too but decided against it in favour of just heading home, had the tix inside their car still. They left about a half hour prior. So, that meant we didn't have those two tix and I couldn;t even get the tix at will call that I had waiting becuase my ID was also in their car. So, no ABB... such a shame for all those tix to go to waste. fuck. Oh well. How was it anyways??

okay bye then.

k

Archived