Jambands.ca

Have no ride to IT - selling for whatever you

cheesehead

yeah man this tour is crazy,,,at the gorge there were tickets hanging from trees, free if you wanted them.,... i have a feeling at it, as you pull up to the fence, itll say free tickets on the fence, spelled out with, you guess it, free tickets

maybe so and maybe not

IT tix are going for 35-100 in the lots all tour long

cant wait, only a couple more sleeps WOOHOO!

well if i can sleep

2nd tube you still want that shirt lol

ill keep my eyes peeled bro

Cheesehead....

Pack your crap in a back pack and start hitching

on the 401 heading east my friend. I can't believe you'd sit on a ticket and not even hitch.

I don't mean this to sound high and mighty, but

from someone who has hitched the better part of the country, just give it a shot. You'd be suprised how karma will help you out.

And, if you decide not to, you can always buy a copy of Kerouac's On the Road and read about someone that did. Stamos

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most kind people in the world have offered me a ride. I am so happy!!!!!!!! See you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Trey wanted me there. He came to me and said "cheese, get your ass down to Limestone." So barring any unfortunate doings at this point, i will be at IT.

and i couldn't be happier!

quote:

Originally posted by John Stamos:

Cheesehead....

Pack your crap in a back pack and start hitching

on the 401 heading east my friend. I can't believe you'd sit on a ticket and not even hitch.

I don't mean this to sound high and mighty, but

from someone who has hitched the better part of the country, just give it a shot. You'd be suprised how karma will help you out.

And, if you decide not to, you can always buy a copy of Kerouac's On the Road and read about someone that did. Stamos

My sentiments exactly (although I didn't think about the Kerouac part... lmao)

Archived