Jambands.ca

Favourite Place In The World...

shainhouse

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1_2.jpg

When I lived in Australia I was fortunate enough to frequent Whitehaven Beach, as I was a hostee on a Sailboat in the Whitsunday Islands.

Complete Paradise!

hey sunshine, i did that too!!! i think the boat i worked on was called rogue 2..supa fun timez..airlee beach was a place i had a hard time leavin fo sure. still thinkin about my fav place in the world though, i bet there are lots..

i bet there are lots..

That's kind of a problem. So much of it is based on memories, and those can never be entirely reproduced. It also depends on the people you've met, the state of mind/spirit you were in, and the trajectory you were on. I'll always cherish memories of certain places around the world I've spent time in, but there's no telling whether that same magic will still be in the air - perhaps not. If only we were free to move around in time as well as in space.

Guest Low Roller
Not true that Haarlem is the only other town with coffeeshops, as they all have coffeeshops. I have been to ones in Rotterdam, Tilburg, Maastricht and Groningen, as well as Amsterdam ;)

Haarlem is gorgeous. I'm going there on sunday if all's well.

Haarlem is really cool, but the service at restaurants is possibly the worst I have EVER seen.

I think for me, it's not so important where I am, as long as the vibes are good the people are kind and the stress of daily life is gone. I really like being by the water, whether it's a lake in northern Ontario or the ocean, I'm always calmer by the water.

i bet there are lots..

..but there's no telling whether that same magic will still be in the air - perhaps not. If only we were free to move around in time as well as in space.

so true, might get a little crazy movin through time though!!! ive definately experienced that sometimes the magic is not the same when you return, I guesss thats why we tend to look for new experiences. The peeps and vibe have soo much to do with the memory of places weve been. But still, there are sooo many purely beautiful places in this world.