Jambands.ca

Favourite Place In The World...

shainhouse

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sabah province in borneo...it has a bit of everything. amazing islands and diving, beautiful jungle and mountains and so much cool wildlife. i would miss having international food and music though.

favourite city... tokyo.

in canada, skookumchuck is my favourite place where i feel most relaxed and peaceful.

the field of heaven is my favourite place in the world to see a show :) the gorge in 2nd place.

Cheesy as it sounds I think my favourite place in the world to go is somewhere I haven't been yet. I was sitting here thinking, wow Macchu Picchu was damn nice, so was southern Thailand, etc, but I would be much more excited to go to, say, Iceland or Greece or somewhere else I haven't been than to revisit Macchu Picchu (which is a must see, by the way) or somewhere else awesome that I've already visitied..

Favourite place: travelling with a good partner, someone who is low maintenance and talkative, who has good taste in music. I just like moving about, seeing new things, meeting new people and having new experiences. If you pay attention you can learn from any situation. As long as I have blankets and a place to sleep, food and coffee for the morning I'm pretty happy.

Iceland is definitely neat--had a stop over there once--by accident. I was on my way home from Amsterdam when the plane needed an emergency landing, to fix a part---I don't think it was that serious mind you. However, we had the opportunity to spend the night in Reykjvik, beautiful place, that I would only want to visit in the summer!!!

well if you are talking about Jamaica, my favourite place is Treasure Beach on the south shore.

Its quiet, private and has absolutley zero tourists.

we have to talk Jamaica man!

I lived in Treasure Beach (well Great Bay to be specific) for 5 months. It is one of the very best places on the island. Do you know the Genus family?

Frank owns Ital Rest Cottages...

If you've only ever been to Negril, than it may seem like heaven but once you've travelled Jamaica you'll realize there are much kinder spots.

I saw a LOT of that island, from Negril on the west coast to Port Antonio on the east, Mo Bay up north and Kingston down south, Mandeville in the mountains and on...

I even spent 3 days in the Black River jail..shhhhh ;) for staying longer than my visitors visa permitted..i just couldn't leave the place

i didn't answer the question...

my favourite place in the world is DEFINATELY the 26.3 acres of rocky outcrops, wetland marsh and river frontage I bought with my friend, across the gravel road from Contau Lake in the Haliburton Highlands :)

aladdinjonesif6.jpg

and to be more specific, sitting on those rocks, with good nugs on the bank of the Irondale River. It's so private and peaceful and beautiful!

irondaleriver1pv6.jpg

photosfromirondale057au5.jpg