Jambands.ca

Who's excited for Gov't Mule?!?

Chewie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for a bearded guy in the tapers' section wearing a "nero" t-shirt. :o

mattm, how are you getting to Toronto? I was planning on taking the 9:30am bus on Friday, but I'd be willing to share the gas bill if you have a car with space for me & my gear (one backpack + mic stand).

Aloha,

Brad

I don't think there's room but I'll find out tonight. There are six of us going and we're renting a van or large SUV but I don't think there's any spots left. I'll let you know by tomorrow though so as not to leave you hanging. Ask around a bit as I think there are several others heading down from O-town

Anyone know where I can download some live mule (links like in archive.org rather than torrents)? I have none on my laptop here at work and want some but am way to lazy to wait until I get home (not to mention I have an incredibly fast connection here, 5MB/second and that's bytes not bits)

the rochester show

The Rochester show is now at a different venue.

According to

http://www.mule.net/news/index.php

ROCHCHESTER SHOW UPDATE

Gov't Mule's concert this Saturday 12/2 in Rochester, NY at the Main Street Armory has been moved to the Harro East Theatre and Ballroom. We regret making this change, however, it became increasingly clear that The Main Street Armory and its owner Scott Donaldson were ill equipped to host this show. Mr. Donaldson double booked his venue with a civil Service Exam this Saturday despite our early load in being scheduled for months. Donaldson has been unreachable since Monday, and although his actions have created quite a mess, from our standpoint, the show must go on.

Gov't Mule treats every one of its performances with the utmost importance and is committed to a level of professionalism that we did not feel we could attain at the Armory. Therefore in the best interest of our fans, we have opted move the show to the Harro East Ballroom.

All tickets from the Armory will be honored at Harro East. In addition, there are a VERY limited number of tickets remaining for the show via Ticketmaster (starting Thursday at Noon) and Mule Ticketing (RIGHT NOW).

Aloha,

Brad