Jambands.ca

BNB at The Opera House Dvd Download...fixed..ready to download both discs

Jakis

I have just uploaded disc 1 of the BNB 10th anniversery show. Its my first time torrenting anything so I really hope it works. I am going to seed disc 2 this upcoming weekend, if tradersden lets me seed both discs seperatly. Heres the link to the download.

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?p=475899&torr=true

Edited by Guest

Alright, I just got a message that you cant seed both discs seperatly so I am going to make a torrent with both discs together. I am going to do that now so I should hopefully have it up in the next hour or so.

Crap... now I have clear 10 GB off my hard drive.

Heh, heh... complaining already. ;)

No, its a great rule, the show is complete, it should be shared/seeded as such. Easier for all involved in my opinion.

I hate when you have to search for the rest of the show, especially if there are different sources circulating, because more times then not the original seeder doesn't seed part two promptly and you get someone else putting two sources together and seeding the two different sources as one, usually of varying quality, in turn not circulating the correct (or best) combinations.

I realize in this case there is only one source, but making exceptions for one you have to do the same for the others. Which more times then not leads to problems. (See dime-a-dozen)

I am just dreading clearing up 10 gigs....like Ollie.

So thats your reason for thinking that rule is "retarded" ? Alright, easy enough, don't download DVDs then, do trades, ask for a B&P or get a larger HDD if burning is a hassel.

In my opinion, its best to keep the shows complete and the quality of the shows intact instead of trying to accomadate those who don't have big enough HDDs or keep adequate room for such downloads.

But really, is 10GB really that much burning? Its like an hour or so of your time, less if you don't sit & watch it burn.

Sure, no problem Ollie. As I always say, anyone wants anything I have they are welcome to it, all they have to do is ask. Thats what its all about isn't it?

I also give away a shitload of CDs & DVDs pretty much every few months (not always just here). Sharing is fun.

We'll be seeing Jakis in TO this weekend for the Mule show and grabbing dvd copies so that we can seed. In other words, if you're in Ottawa and nice then there's no need for B&P but if you want a copy, it'd be nice if you could help seed for a bit to lower the bandwidth usage of jakis and everyone else seeding...

Hey all,

I'm going to start this torrent up at work on at least one computer tonight, maybe a few more and I have an incredibly powerful connection at work so I can easily see speeds of 100k (or way, way more, I can download here at 3.9 MB/second) so jump on, it might just be possible to grab the whole thing during my shift if I can get it on fast enough.

It's a good show. I start work at 5pm today and should have it running by 6pm, hopefully on several computers (2 computers = double the upload, 3 computers = triple, so I could maybe even get up to 1Mb upload)

Later :)

Edit: I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow and the next day if I don't get in trouble today :)

Edited by Guest

Cool thanks Matt, I have a 6mb/512Kbps connection but I had to throttle alot of my down speed with this torrent, I have 9 torrents seeding right now and 4 downloading (not counting BNB), three of which will finish in the next hour though. With you doing this at work, I should be able to finish this show tonight and help seed also.

For some reason my computer is downloading this again. I can't fix it cause i am at work. When I get home I will. Our internet connection is no good and I have had trouble opening the ports so thanks to Matt people have been able to download this torrent at decent speeds. I hope to mail out matt a copy of a Nero show Debob taped and get that uploaded this weekend to tradersden. Alabama Man, are you going to be at the slip show in Hamilton? I could get you a copy of the nero show as well and you could help upload and if not at least you wouldnt have to download it.

let me know,

Jake

Alabama Man, are you going to be at the slip show in Hamilton? I could get you a copy of the nero show as well and you could help upload and if not at least you wouldnt have to download it.

let me know,

Jake

Yep, I'll be at the Hamilton show. I'll help seed, no problem. Thanks.

With these Canadian bands getting seeded, I'll probally get to seeding the Fat Cats DVD soon, once I get the correct source info from the guy who made it. Would you want a copy of that one in return for the nero?