Jambands.ca

Ryan Adams releases 11 new albums - at once

Esau.

The prolific rocker streams 11 new albums (yes, albums!) via his website. Plus, he covers Creed and Shania!

Ryan Adams / Photo by Richard Kern

Ryan Adams has lead a tremendously prolific career releasing numerous albums under a plethora of monikers. Now fans can add a few to that list -- DJ Reggie, the Shit, and Werewolph. Adams has posted 11 new original albums to his website, opting to record rap tunes under the name DJ Reggie, while crafting lo-fi hardcore and speed-punk jams under the names the Shit and Werewolph, NME reports. The posts also include album cover art and, strangely enough, a few covers, including Creed's "Higher" and Shania Twain's "You're Still The One."

Here're the new albums penned by Adams:

DJ Reggie - Holla Dayz Inn

The Shit - Christmas Apocalypse

DJ Reggie - A Reginald Gangster

DJ Reggie - Hip HopBreaker

DJ Reggie - 4:20/20

The Shit - This Is Shit

The Shit - ...Hits The Fans

The Shit - Hillbilly Joel

The Shit - General Ulysses S. Hospital

The Shit - Slef Portrait

WereWolph - Feel The Laser

http://www.spin.com/features/news/2006/12/061131_ryanadams/

i heard he did these up over the course of 4 days on a lindsay lohan fuelled yayo binge

It must have been seriously cut and really cheap. Wow, its brutal. I'm really confused why I was told over & over again I would like his music. Newrider, since your the person who said that to me the most, perhaps you could explain.

I think the guy is totally MANIC!! Some of his albums like Gold, Cold Roses, Jacksonville City Nights and Heartbreaker are brilliant IMO. Others like Love Is Hell, Rock n' Roll are totally shit IMO. I haven't heard any of this stuff off his website, I don't even think I've been to his site. Might be time to check that out. No matter what he does, nothing discredits the GREAT music he's created in my eyes.

Bama Man, its OK. You really would like his early shit and his stint in Whiskeytown. Stop at about GOld and grab Cold Roses and Jacksonville.

Me and Guigsy just listened to those "albums" WOW! This guy just has money to burn, drugs to take, and recorded WHATEVER came out of his mouth for 3 months.

Wow, what a party it must have been to see this materialized.

That being said, I'm worried as shit about the guy.