Jambands.ca

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyBuuuddy !!!

Baj

Yes....and right back atcha all....I'm finally getting into the spirit of things....looking forward to cathcing up with good friends this weekend, celebrating the season with family, too.

I hope people get to experience some moments of peace and harmony (both within and with-out -- with relatives/friends) I know this time of year gets really depressing for many folks, so I am sending out all my good wishes and intentions, that y'all will be safe, warm and happy.

Baj and Tim....I'm feeling wonderful from those images you posted...thanks

folks should know Tim's niffermouse painted that butterfly-on-the-snow-fence. I LOVE that painting so much!!!!!!

Yes....and right back atcha all....I'm finally getting into the spirit of things....looking forward to cathcing up with good friends this weekend, celebrating the season with family, too.

I hope people get to experience some moments of peace and harmony (both within and with-out -- with relatives/friends) I know this time of year gets really depressing for many folks, so I am sending out all my good wishes and intentions, that y'all will be safe, warm and happy.

Baj and Tim....I'm feeling wonderful from those images you posted...thanks

folks should know Tim's niffermouse painted that butterfly-on-the-snow-fence. I LOVE that painting so much!!!!!!

you are very cool to say so, deb. that painting is a favourite of a lot of people...most everyone that comes by the house remarks on it.

shameless plug - you can buy posters of jennifer's stuff.

Cafe Press.