Jambands.ca

Bottomley's Brainfudge Sat. Jan. 6 - PJC

paisley

at he beginning of my recording of the (may24, I believe) 2002 nero show from Ghost Town the announcer is thanking Bottomley's Brainfudge before intruducing nero... I've always been swayed by the subtle nuances invoked by the name in my mind

anyways... a week before the nero reunion...

997315529_m.jpg

CHRIS BOTTOMLEY & BRAINFUDGE

SAT. JAN. 6, 2007

@ The Pepper Jack Cafe, Hammerton, Ontario

On electric bass & vocals CHRIS BOTTOMLEY performs live, spirited, funky stuff, culled from the labrynths of the heart and soul, messin' with the body and mind. He plays, sings, and writes rock, funk, reggae and jazz, and live performances feature his incendiary, propulsive djembe playing. His band includes JUNO Award winner RICH UNDERHILL, PERRY WHITE (ex of Shuffle Demons) JAMES GRAY (Blue Rodeo) & GREAT BOB SCOTT (Look People) on drums. His explosive live band lay down unstoppable rhythms in funk, reggae, rock and soul - psychedelic, trippy,edgy and raw! He has shared the stage with;Vernon Reid's Living Colour, Michelle Shocked, The Barenaked Ladies, The Tragically Hip, The Rheostatics, Philosopher Kings, The Payolas, Hunters & Collectors and more.

www.chrisbottomley.com

www.myspace.com/chrisbottomleymusic

and any excuse to see Great Bob Scott is a perfectly good excuse to me