Jambands.ca

what do you do when people piss you off

phishtaper

So, really, who here has actually stood face to face with someone and said that (and not to a friend, as a sarcastic joke).

i did face to face eye to eye

we as women were taught never to do that but i and more than once and i mean not too womanish but thats what you do after you take shi; all your life ,actually feels good to say it not all the time but when necesary, hope i didn,t make too many mistakes as aloha picks it up lol

Here's an interesting, related question. Has anyone here ever, actually told someone to their face to "Fuck off"?

It sounds like a common thing, until you actually think about it. I think I've only done it once. I just kept repeating it, as the person kept trying to make excuses for their behaviour.

It is really quite liberating to repeatedly say it to someone who deserves it.

So, really, who here has actually stood face to face with someone and said that (and not to a friend, as a sarcastic joke).

I have. It's not like it just slips out in a pique of passing anger. It's the last in a long line of events that eventually led to me telling someone they can just fuck off. So, in that respect, no regrets.

I said it to an old man once, he was being a really old crusty bitch, threatening to call the cops on me because of something really stupid and pointless. He thought I was a no good because I had long hair. I actualy had a few choice words with him.

And once some guy went absolutely ballistic on me in my car because I accidentaly cut him off and nearly hit him. we stopped at the light and I actualy was going to say sorry and that it was my fault but he got out and FLIPPED. like red faced spitting on me I thought he was going to pull out a gun, or tear me in half with his own hands, or have a heart attack. totaly uncalled for, so after trying to calm him down and say sorry for the 50th time, I gave him the finger and told him to go fuck himself.