Jambands.ca

Heads Tale now on DVD

Greg Hemmings

Hey Folks! I apologize for pushing Heads Tale everytime I get on here, but I thought Id let you know that I finally raised enough dough to get 1000 copies printed, so if any one wants to buy one, yeeeehaw!

heres the press release, go to www.independentmedium.com to pick one up!

(or Nero, GTB, and JSB shows!)

A HEAD’S TALE DVD

Press Release

New Brunswick independent fimmaker, Greg Hemmings (Independent Medium Productions) announces the release of his latest documentary “A Head’s Tale” on DVD. The 52 minute documentary was shot at numerous “jamband” music festivals across the United States and Canada during the summer of 2002. A Head’s Tale documents the lifestyles of those who travel all over North America following their favorite bands and festivals.

A Head’s Tale features live performances filmed at the Come Together Music festival in Ontario, and the Evolve Music and Awareness festival in Antigonish Nova Scotia. Featured performers include Grand Theft Bus, Bull Frog, Jukejoint, the Jimmy Swift Band, The Slip, Drive-by Leslie, and Mark Wilson & The Way It Is.

Also included on the DVD is another documentary filmed by Hemmings called Songs of Solidarity. Songs is a music-based documentation of the G8 Summit protests in Calgary, June 2002. A concert was organized by the protestors, for the protestors at a theater in downtown Calgary to spread awareness about the anti-globalization movement. Intercut with protest scenes from the front lines are speeches and live musical segments from Bruce Cockburn, Blue Quarter, Chris Brown, Dale ladoucer, Laura Vincen, Brothers Kreagan and more.

For more information about the DVD visit www.independentmedium.com

Hey Greg, plug away man. I enjoy reading them, ESPECIALLY this DVD news. I am buying it!

Actually, can I trade my VHS copy for a DVD?

Ah, forget that. My mom still has the VHS at her place cause she loves it so much. I'll just buy the DVD [big Grin]

Keep the money in the family!

[Wink]

Greg,

I am from Saint John and I was at the premiere at the museum of a Heads Tale. I think we have met in passing a couple of time,.

I would be interested in getting a copy on DVD. Should I get one directly from you or run down to Backstreet to pick one up?

I tried to visit your website but it doesn't seem to be working, so I had to post here.

Colin

Archived