Jambands.ca

Back at Hotty Central

zero

So besdies the fact that the computer's don't have time limits at the university and I don't like to work at home I'm pretty sure I figured out why I work at the university so often lately. The banks of computers face one another and there's always some hotty or another - two to my left and right and about 10 lining up for coffee.

Hold up a second some library dude just tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I could come with him...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold up a second some library dude just tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I could come with him...

There was an incident at a library at Queen's once, when a female student, who had been studying while listening to music through headphones, didn't notice the male student behind her...until she noticed a certain milky-white-coloured deposit he left on her jacket...

So if he asks, "Could you come with me?", you might answer, "Not yet, but I'm al-most...there!!!!"

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

This is like seriously painful at the moment. I've got some trim blond with that Dixie Chicks swept back blond hair dead ahead, the aforementioned mega-hotties ahead of me and I didn't even mention the hotty to my immediate left whose hair I admit I could smell rather than you know 'made efforts to smell'.

Have "Eisenhower" playing on a discman, with the volume just high enough to be heard from the adjacent seats, and make sure it's on the top of the (modest) stack of CDs you brought with you. Hope that one of them notices the music, and either recognizes it as The Slip, or asks you who it is.

It might work for the dogs, too. "The Slip: enabling beastiality since 2007."

Aloha,

Brad