Jambands.ca

Back at Hotty Central

zero

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine they've been going at him for a few hours now. WAY too long to throw on youtube, it'll have to be edited, once they finish up - presumably around dinnertime when the shifts change over. Oh well, you know, "if one of us should fall" and all that.

Hope the boner was worth it! I miss Luke already.

Hold up a second some library dude just tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I could come with him...

There was an incident at a library at Queen's once' date=' when a female student, who had been studying while listening to music through headphones, didn't notice the male student behind her...until she noticed a certain mily-while-coloured deposit he left on her jacket...

So if he asks, "Could you come with me?", you might answer, "Not yet, but I'm [i']al-most...there!!!!"

Aloha,

Brad

They never did catch you...did they? :crazy:

Sorry I had to bail on the quick there boys. Although my cheeks are hurting from what you all came up with on your own.

The girl I''m, ummm, dating walked up right behind me and was looking over my shoulder and I had just typed:

I've never paid for sex*

*but more based on a general lack of GDP

And of course I'm not sure if she looked but the title of the thread is Back at Hotty Central. She's totally caught me scoping the girls and chatting with them at the terminals. I actually often have some legit reason to be on campus as of late although the pretext sometimes gets misconstrued.

There was a dude that went to highschool with my bro nicknamed Tugger. Rumour has it he was caught at a party just yanking the fuck out of his drippy stick.

I went to high school with a guy that was nicknamed "Bridgewhacker" because he was allegedly caught beating it under the bridge at Valley Park in Stoney Creek. I bet less than 10% of the school population would have known his real name (I sure as hell don't know) but *everyone* knew the Bridgewhacker. It would be even funnier if he hadn't actually done it in the first place.

Several months ago, my landlord and I had to chase away a guy who was beating his meat in the street outside my apartment building in the middle of the night. He had followed my upstairs neighbour home from the subway and couldn't contain himself.

hmmm...knew a u of w student nicknamed 'shooter' - apparently, he was in his dorm spanking it, not thinking anything of the open blinds in his room...that could be seen from one of those glass walkways connecting buildings....where a couple people noticed....and went and got their roommates and friends...apparently quite a crowd gathered and cheered him right through to the big finale. Became quite well known on campus because of it. Y'know, he's lucky this was before camera cellphones.