Jambands.ca

Radiohead

MamaPink

quote:

Originally posted by phishin4groove:

wouldn't a week be 7 "get-ups" ?

No, and that's the point: if it's Saturday (or even Friday, once you've gotten up), and you're going on vacation the following Saturday, there are only five days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) you have to get up (assuming a typical M-F 9-5 office-type job).

Aloha,

Brad

hopin to make the show though I don't have a ticket (what're the odds of getting miracled at a radiohead show?)... might try the ol' hop the fence routine with a girl who's been buggin me to do that with her

I'll be the guy who's about 12-15 years older than most of the crowd

whoo hoo! only 5 more days! littlemiss pink and i will be there together causing lotsa trouble i'm sure.

paisley, sorry to poop on your parade, but you're probably going to have better luck with the fence mission... something tells me the majority of the concert-goers to this event aren't going to have a clue what you're doing if you walk around with your finger stuck in the air... but who knows, maybe a couple of heads will be along with extra tickets just in case. [smile]

yeh, was mostly bein sarcastic princess... probably be some scalpers but over the fence sounds like an adventure... then again, I'll at least give the audience a try, its not like there'll be 10,000 people on tour all dyin for tickets outside... its summer, people's plans change...

lookin forward to it... the boys have seemed in really good spirits, they're extra awesome when they're particularly enthused [Cool]

Archived