Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Lineup Announced.

why do you concentrate so much of your negativety towards me?

you don't see me trolling you do u?

Its a natural impulse when reading most of what you write. Honest.

yeah..but it gets frustrating when i try and post somthing thats providing info and or sharing my opnion...or even when i post DOWNLOADS of incredible music from my collection...and people rag on me... its just annoying and immature. you dont' see trying to provoke people. i'm snappy, and i have zero respect for you disgusting hippies...but i don't bother entering your threads just to insult your stench...which i can smell from here...over broadband.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you concentrate so much of your negativety towards me?

you don't see me trolling you do u?

Its a natural impulse when reading most of what you write. Honest.

yeah..but it gets frustrating when i try and post somthing thats providing info and or sharing my opnion...or even when i post DOWNLOADS of incredible music from my collection...and people rag on me... its just annoying and immature. you dont' see trying to provoke people. i'm snappy' date=' and i have zero respect for you disgusting hippies...but i don't bother entering your threads just to insult your stench...which i can smell from here...over broadband.[/quote']

I think this is the type of thing MoMack was talking about.

Q&A with Trey from RollingStone Oct 2006

Who do you think should headline Bonnaroo in 2007?

Tool! I saw them here in New York at a small theater, and I loved them. They were so loud. They're the most psychedelic band going. The funny thing is, with their odd time signatures and patterns, they sound kinda like Phish.

There's lots of good acts booked, but I really like seeing these artists included in the line-up: The Hold Steady, The White Stripes, Tool, Clutch, Ween, Wolfmother, The Lips, The Black Keys, Richard Thompson, Feist, The National, Wilco and oh yeah, The Police.

And then there's Franz Ferdinand.

can some one fill me in on this Richard Thompson character?

A fantastic guitarist and songwriter. He was in Fairport Convention and put out some phenominal albums with his then wife Linda in the 70's. He was also one of Nick Drake's few friends. AMG does a great job on his bio and album reviews.

I hate everyone on this board for not flipping out.

so see you there? or are you just gonna be the cranky old man?

wicked lineup. i am looking forward to some big additions though. no MMJ? there's a lack of a certain howyousay, bands. i'm sure superfly will have a few more big announcements before it starts.