Jambands.ca

Kevin Breit & Sisters Euclid free tix (now gone)

mark tonin

Sat. March 3 (tomorrow night)

The Registry Theatre

Kitchener

I've got a pair of tickets that I bought a while ago, and I can't go. I've been unsuccessful in selling them, and I want to see them used rather than wasted, so the first person who wants them and can use them gets them.

My only stipulations are:

1. One of the tickets is used by the winner.

2. You need to be able to pick them up from me, or live in KW so that I can drop them off to you.

First person to post to this thread saying that they want the tickets gets them.

Some day I will see this band ...

Peace, Mark

Edited by Guest
taken ... finally!

Mark, does this mean that you STILL haven't seen them? I'll make sure you see them before the year is out ;)

Yes, I've tried a few times now and it just hasn't worked out. I look forward to seeing them at some point, hopefully at a special show. ;)

The tickets are still available ...

Peace, Mark

Ya know what? Great effen show. I got in for free and I think it was cuz of you Mark. Thnks dude!!!

All I can say is, and Im drunk, its 5 am, Breit fans would have loved this. The Chelloist was super fagillisticscrumptualastictidleeeoshisandbasterdizatiousfuclyou delsenatorssuckgolickapolederfulninny.

Ya know what? Great effen show. I got in for free and I think it was cuz of you Mark. Thnks dude!!!

Hey Hal, I'm not sure how this would have happened, but I'm glad you got in for free and enjoyed the show so much.

So do you want the tickets for tonight? Does anyone else? I've never had such a hard time getting rid of tickets.

Here is the last sentence of this past Thursday's article about him that appeared in The Record's Nightlife section:

"But such credentials make him one of the most significant - if not the most significant - Canadian guitarists in music today."

Peace, Mark