Jambands.ca

RRRoll Up the Rim

Cully

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've won maybe 4 out of 20 coffes I have bought or had given to me. I have two winning tabs on my desk here.

I have a friend who owns two Hortons with his father, during last years roll up the rim whenever I would stop by his place for a couple beers I would just get a handful of winners from him.028hp2.gif

LOL

I dunno about that, they were winners that were already redeemed at his hortons - he would just give me a handful and tell me to take them to other hortons and not his.

This makes me imagine a "tag and release" program for winning TH coffee cups, to see how many times each one gets redeemed, and the range over which it migrates travels...

Aloha,

Brad

I Won!!!

No, not really. When I went for my afternoon Starbux fix I was a winner. I was treated to a fantastic cup of coffee and while in the store I got to listen to Ripple and Tupelo Honey!!!! Wasn't expecting to hear that while I was in there :) Sounded better than all the hoser-talk at the Timmy Ho Ho's.

... all the hoser-talk at the Timmy Ho Ho's.

Woman in brown: Can I help who's next please?

Hoser 1: Yah, gimme one of them sprinkle donuts, eh. And a triple triple. Oh yeah, and my fishin' buddy wants one of them double glazed ... hehe ... chocolate donuts and a half coffee half hot chocolate.

Hoser 2: Yah eh, get me one of them double glazed donuts, yah. Hey man, im gonna go wait in the truck

Woman in brown: Will that be all?

Hoser 1: Ok yah, he'll be in the truck.

ive been on a streak. i have won 4 coffees so far, 3 or 4 donuts, which i have successfully redeemed for coffees every time. always drivethru. my boss got away the other day without even giving them the ticket.

me and the kids around here (hamilton mountain, 2 blocks from the busiest tims around) have noticed that this year they are giving away more coffees than donuts. my buddy drinks 4 cups a day, never coffee, always hot choc. or a smooothie or something, 4 cups a day in hopes of winning the plasma, no luck on that but he has won a shitload of coffees and treats.