Jambands.ca

MSN friends . . .

Sarahbelle

I think I may have missed the MSN craze. I'm 27 years old. I have "maybe" 30 contacts on MSN. My brother who is 5 years younger has oh, 300 (maybe a slightly high estimate, but close). Now, he is taller, funnier, smarter, better looking and better at sports but COME ON! Hardly anyone I went to college or university uses msn.com or hotmail.com for email addy's anymore, and mine just get's filled with spam. I'm thinking of dropping it all together. So, I'll add you sarahbelle, for an nice even 31 contacts, (if you don't mind) but I may not be online much longer.

Don't give up Acid! In the past year I've added 20 or so contacts! The craze of being in contact with everyone at all times IS sweeping the nation. Do you have a Facebook page? It will certainly help you get in touch with more people you went to school with.

Facebook is freakin' strange. It's like a crazy social flashback every day. Funny to reconnect with certain people, others not so much. Great for wasting time, though.

Don't give up Acid!

Seriously, it's like telling a child to curb their imagination.

Thanks for the help Jared, maybe I need to re-download the shit. And, as far as my 2 cents goes, I have AIM with maybe 7 contacts, 2 or 3 of which I 'chat' with once in a while, otherwise it's here or myspace.

I remember back in the day using ICQ a fair bit, but then all of a sudden, this thing called the telephone evolved into the mobile telephone, that people are calling 'cell phones' for short. Combined with life, this phenomenon has swept across my world, and these chatting utensils have been rendered useless.

Edited by Guest

Don't give up Acid! In the past year I've added 20 or so contacts! The craze of being in contact with everyone at all times IS sweeping the nation. Do you have a Facebook page? It will certainly help you get in touch with more people you went to school with.

I spend most of my time trying to *forget* those people, not get back in touch with them.

But I do agree with NewRider, you shouldn't give up acid, especially if you can get really potent, clean stuff for a reasonable price.