Jambands.ca

Jomomma....fuÇk Yeah!

bokonon

Sad to say that I missed this show!

After getting up early on Saturday morning, and then having a full day, I decided that the only way I was going to make it to and enjoy the Jomomma show was to have a "power nap" beforehand. So I put my head down at around 9:30 p.m., for an hour. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go, the only problem being that it was 2:30 a.m.! Wow, I must have been tired. Once the realization set in, I decided to put my head back down for some more sleep.

Bummer I missed the show, but on the bright side, at least I'm not spending today with a hangover and a lack of sleep.

Peace, Mark

i hope it was done in party fashion.

if there was one single show of jomo's that i wanted to see, it was last night's.

probably after seeing over a hundred shows, last night would have been a great closer.

however, my best friend was getting married, and last night was her stag and doe. no way could i miss that....

so jomomma, boys, i hope you did it right...which i'm sure you did!

The show was a barrell of rowdy monkeys! My legs hurt from dancing and my liver hurts from hanging out with Band Whore. The show was a wicked mix of old classics and new tunes. They had a guest keyboard player named Pat which was a nice touch, I love Jomomma with keys.....now if we could only get that woodwind back..... :P