Jambands.ca

Anything going on in Sitka Alaska tomorrow night?

PassedOutGuy

YATS has been such an inspiration with his Toronto threads I was wondering if anyone could hook me up with something heady to do tomorrow night... I fly out of TO at 7:40 in Chicago, then Seattle, then Ketchikan AK, then Sitka at 5:40 pm... im sure by then I'll be ready to throw down after 4 flights...

Take care everyone, I'll be checkin in from the Greater White north daily as always... be back in Ontario sometime in June as I'm driving back across our great country with my beautiful wife and can't wait for you all to meet her... Stay Kind everyone and I'll miss you!

Im on it MOBE trust me... but then again, no one has supersperm like you brother... well im here, exhausted after 4 flights yesterday and it is just as beautiful as i remembered... even better, the two flights up from Seattle were completely blue skies... thats a rarity in these parts so the view was spectacular... I'll start my Alaskalogs soon after i get some much needed rest... peace

Tour was involuntarily halted after romours of the police about to be called to the house from another tenant...but from what i heard a new basement location has been set up at your said house and St.Even will have to go on the road with you temporarily... in three months two of us will be joining you... take care brother!