Jambands.ca

2 CHEEP moedown tickets

CatPhish

we- want em..for sure@ 200 what a deal!- so we'll kick you the festival on discs after the fact!

AFTER we get your address we'll send an express post envelope with the cash and another addressed express post envelope for you to return the tickets to us in!

thanks Tasha and peter

Ok, I have to pipe up on this one.....

Davey Boy and Catphish should "win" the moe.down tickets and I put forth the motion that we start up the "Dave and Crystal go to moe.down" fund. I will start up the pot by donating $20.

Anyone else wanna join me....I can't imagine it being the same without you two there!!!!

[big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by LJFH:

Ok, I have to pipe up on this one.....

Davey Boy and Catphish should "win" the moe.down tickets and I put forth the motion that we start up the "Dave and Crystal go to moe.down" fund. I will start up the pot by donating $20.

Anyone else wanna join me....I can't imagine it being the same without you two there!
!!!

[big Grin]

I'm in for either $20 if they just go to moe.down, or their share of the Thursday night hotel charges if they do the Syracuse thing the night before.

I also entered the moe.down ticket contest; if I win, I pledge my winnings to Davey Boy and Catphish (or possibly a coin flip between them and Booche & Sally).

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. Great idea, LJ!

Thanks pholks

I've been unemployed for almost 5 months, so we're facing some tough choices these days.

The good news is that I had an interview this morning which went pretty well, so maybe, just maybe, things might work out. Of course our car is pooched right now so that's another problem, but we'll take it one step at a time.

Fingers are crossed.

(Damn I hate wearing ties [Mad] )

Boy, do I feel guilty!!! Figured it'd be some unforseen circumstance that was keeping you folks away, I never except cashflow as an excuse but yes, if we win, they're yours. Hopefully whoever does end up winning already has tix and is in a charitable mood when they find out. Or, maybe if Crystal gives the Nero boys some love, they'll comp you in!!! Rock stars are like that you know.

Archived