Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog Hamilton last night - how was it?

Palms

killer show. sweet set by dougie, it was nice to see him play again. Really good acoustic set, i love the re-tooled animator. and i like the electrofunk on the album.

dougie sitting in for our little town with the dog was a highlight for sure. as well as seeing all the kind friendly folks again

Edited by Guest

friday night was amazing... expected a great performance then had my expectations fully surpassed... the band is sounding fantastic! they've really taken it up a quality notch

blown away by the acoustic set, such a choice selection of tunes thrown down with such a tasty good times groove... awesome! electric side of the show had just about every set of feet in the room kickin, rock'n times for sure... a fantastic vibe all night long... kudos to all

(thanks for posting up the recording Ike! grabbin it now fo sho)

Just listened to all of the acoustic set and most of the electric set at Backbacon's (thanks for the copy BB).

Acoustic set has come together really really nicely in a short time - great sound. Great to hear the mando and fiddle in there too!

Electric set was kickin' as usual - nice to hear you play All again! Liked the I Ain't Hurt Nobody cover too.