Jambands.ca

**UPDATE** Roll Call: Dr. Huxtable at the Bayou TONIGHT!!

Hux

Hey now!

The NEW Dr.Huxtable version 7.3 will be unveiled THIS Friday night at the Bayou Jazz and Blues Club!!!!!

1077 Bank St., corner of Bank & Sunnyside, downstairs.

Mike "Bouche" Bouchard our new guitarist will be in full effect, and Hux will be looking to blow some socks off with some crazy bass. We're doing some new stuff, and there will be no opener, so prepare for a full helping of Hux!!

Cover is $5, or $3 w) "pledge to dance"

(it worked last time!!)

10pm

I got to be up super early on Saturday because I'm volunteering at some Food Bank event at Carleton, so I don't know. I've also got a bummer cold (I'm actually sneezing out my ass, it's kinda weird).

How about $2 at the door with a pledge to dance naked, to sweeten the deal even more?

To those few, those unlucky few, who have to get up early Saturday morning, the solution is obvious: stay out late Friday night, stay up all night Friday night (afterparty, anyone? 40 Main inmates?), catch your second wind ca. 7am Saturday, do your stuff Saturday morning, then collapse Saturday afternoon & evening.

And if two or more decide to do this, I'll be along for the ride & (im/a)moral support.

Aloha,

Brad

**UPDATE**

I'm also gonna throw out an open invite to an after-gig party at my new digs, 40 Main St.

ALSO...don't miss an appearance by Kyle Cameron, drummer out of Nelson B.C, TO, etc....old musician friend of mine, and sick drummer....

quote:

Originally posted by Phred:

P.S - Lary jr., I have to get up really early on saturday too,but you don;t see me wearing my sissy-pants!
!!!

Holy crapola! How did I miss this dis? Geez Phred, I guess you can say something like this without babies running around your house (people don't know that Larry David jr. has fathered many bastard children all over Southern Ontario that he is only allowed to visit on Saturdays), not to mention a weekend gig as a part-time photographer for upstart, re-mixed jam bands and amateur por...er...never mind).

Sissy pants indeed!

I'm pretty sure tonight should be a really long blast, especially since there is an after-party at 40 main.

Anyone who is coming out...you just gotta meet Kyle - he's one funny fu@ker. He'll also blow you away on the Djembe.

I'm lucky there's no beer nearby.

Guest Low Roller

Dr. Huxtable

+ The new Bayou

+ 40 Main

- Naked LD jr.

= Good times had by all!

I'm at a wedding in TO this week-end, so I'll miss out on the fun unfortunately. Everyone else has no excuses. Attendance will be taken at the door.

Really good show guys. You deserved a bigger audience!

I'll second that LLR nod. There were also a few really nice jams... I remember liking the one in Switzerland a whole bunch. The new lineup is tight.

I hope you guys put some of the songs from this show up on your web site.

HEY!! Was I the only one that pledged to dance? Huh? HUH??

Jeezus H! The Huxies were cooking up a storm! What were you folks in the audience thinking about, anyway--painting the ceiling beige??

Normally I don't give a rat's ass about what people do as long as they're not hurting anyone else, but ... PLEDGES, people!!

Archived