Jambands.ca

Caution Jam playing at Grossmans this Friday...

M.G.C.

Hey folks.. I got a bunch of blues and jamband artists coming out to play with the good ole Caution Jam this Friday.. If your not busy and you're in the toronto area come out to grossmans and say hi,,,, or bye... starts at 10:30..

Can you extend the party one day? I'm coming home!

I expect this one will last a few daze' date=',,,,, ;) [/quote']

Bloody hell! It figures, I might not be coming home now....but I might be. I'll know by tomorrow, if I'm going home or to New Hampshire.

BTW, The Soundtrack Of Our Lives play a late gig at the Silver Dollar tonight @ 01:00. FYI, the Silver Dollar is a five minute walk on Spadina from Grossman's.

At least a handful of people should head over to that if they know what is good for them. This is pretty simple math folks.

Chin chin, Margie's in! Got me a NXNE bracelet too! Soundtrack were givn'er last night; I busted into the green room to remind Ebbott how he made out with me on the dancefloor last year, and warned him that I was coming back tonight! YesYesYes! I hope you're in for a doozie tonight Crissinger!!!

Congratulations on what I know is going to be a legendary show (topping a legendary era!)

BTW' date=' The Soundtrack Of Our Lives play a late gig at the Silver Dollar tonight @ 01:00. FYI, the Silver Dollar is a five minute walk on Spadina from Grossman's. [/quote']

At least a handful of people should head over to that if they know what is good for them. This is pretty simple math folks.

in