Jambands.ca

Who's going to Steve Miller on Wednesday?

The Chameleon

Why aren't you guys coming up for Tuesday, when moe. and Los Lobos (as well as Chris Duarte) are playing? I'll probably be there for at least some of Steve Miller (and LURE earlier that night), but if it was one night or the other, but not both, Tuesday blows Wednesday away, IMnsHO.

Aloha,

Brad

Don't forget that Grady is opening for SMB. Grady features some of the former members of Big Sugar and have a fairly solid reputation so far......

Also the Mighty Popo (not weenie) is at 6:15pm on the Black Sheep stage; and Cat Power is at 8 on the Rogers Stage. I have not been too exposed to either, but the few bits and pieces I have heard seem to be pretty good.

SO yeah, I will be there.

Sean

And after Cat Power you can probably catch Jet Airliner, The Joker and Take the Money and Run.

Its going to be a hits filled set for sure.

I also read in a few places that his shows are now somewhat rare since an illness, and that he is "exploring the improv end of the blues on the current tour".

Why aren't you guys coming up for Tuesday, when moe. and Los Lobos (as well as Chris Duarte) are playing? I'll probably be there for at least some of Steve Miller (and LURE earlier that night), but if it was one night or the other, but not both, Tuesday blows Wednesday away, IMnsHO.

Aloha,

Brad

No worries Brad, we are coming up on Tuesday so you'll see us in the crowd for moe.and P-Funk.

And after Cat Power you can probably catch Jet Airliner, The Joker and Take the Money and Run.

Its going to be a hits filled set for sure.

I also read in a few places that his shows are now somewhat rare since an illness, and that he is "exploring the improv end of the blues on the current tour".

You are correct Steve Miller has been suffering from bone spurs on his spine for a while and has made his touring days rare.

This is the first one in years and is the main reason I am making it to the Bluesfest this year. I need to see this living legend before he stops touring...